Attached to Magic

I am Mommy to a Magical Being I waited a long time to meet. My E keeps me on my toes and is constantly reminding me how to be even more- stretching and growing as a human, mother, womyn.


I have many sorts of Philosophies; most all of them are rooted in Attachment Parenting. We are exploring many avenues of learning and growing. I am blessed!

Friday, October 9, 2009

A Frunchy Visit pt 1

I finally IRL got to meet my friends! (some of) The ladies who have taught me (through example) about AP. Ladies who choose everyday to do it (the hard way??), who make their children the priority, the center.
Meeting B and ~Jen was awesome. It was all I expected it to be except all to short. Having these amazing beings in my home was a treat and my house if forever blessed because of it.
Here are some pics of our visit.


The kiddos were fast @ play!


Lunch at a local Vegetarian place

She was puttin on this one for me..
B and Lu enjoyin a coconutE was Ru's shadow

They loved the water feature.










I have never heard E laugh THAT much!!






No comments: