Attached to Magic

I am Mommy to a Magical Being I waited a long time to meet. My E keeps me on my toes and is constantly reminding me how to be even more- stretching and growing as a human, mother, womyn.


I have many sorts of Philosophies; most all of them are rooted in Attachment Parenting. We are exploring many avenues of learning and growing. I am blessed!

Monday, December 15, 2008

My boy is six weeks!

E is six weeks old!! What a blessing this new life is in our family! I never could have imagined how magical Motherhood could be. Morgan and I have a new pass time- Staring @ baby!! Watching E do his latest thing.. :)

E has begun cooing a lot, and he will responsively smile back at us. He is kicking and hold up his head very well! You can see an E movie & pics on my FaceBook.

No comments: