Attached to Magic

I am Mommy to a Magical Being I waited a long time to meet. My E keeps me on my toes and is constantly reminding me how to be even more- stretching and growing as a human, mother, womyn.


I have many sorts of Philosophies; most all of them are rooted in Attachment Parenting. We are exploring many avenues of learning and growing. I am blessed!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Our son being born has been the mast amazing this that has happened in our lives! Both M and I are blown away at the miracle of our son. Ethan is a WONDERFUL blessing!

Ethan latched on the breast the first night and began eating that miracle of colostrum.

The first week M was blessed to stay home. I loved having My DH (Dear Husband) here @ home w/me while we enjoyed just staring at our son.

No comments: