Attached to Magic

I am Mommy to a Magical Being I waited a long time to meet. My E keeps me on my toes and is constantly reminding me how to be even more- stretching and growing as a human, mother, womyn.


I have many sorts of Philosophies; most all of them are rooted in Attachment Parenting. We are exploring many avenues of learning and growing. I am blessed!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wanting, Knowing, Finding

Mommy- Wanting, Knowing, Finding,

Wanting him to wake up just so he can smile at you.
Knowing he needs to sleep, so you can sleep
Finding that being tired is so worth the smile you get in the morning

Wanting him to poop and pee so you know he is healthy
Knowing that poop needs cleaning.
Finding that washing his diapers is more fullfilling than you could have ever thought.

Wanting him to eat.
Knowing that means sitting down and taking time out.
Finding that Breastfeeding is truly magical- for both our health and the precious moments.

Wanting him in our bed
Knowing it takes adjustments
Finding that waking and seeing my DH and son beside me is priceless- no one wakes up in a cage.

Priceless.. all of it!

No comments: