




Here Comes Goodbye..
He's mobile.. POOF.. Like the blink of and eye! It seems that JUST last month I birthed this magical amazing soul! and now he is mobile. He doesn't enjoy nursing to nap as much already- he is liking sleeping in the bed!! (teary and shocked!) And he isn't into being worn as much b/c the floor is a myriad of possibilities..
Yes I realize that he is ONLY 7 months... BUT to think that I will only get to experience 1,2 Mayyyybe 3 more times is so sad.
I already miss the helpless infant he was- neeing me to support his head.
I am greatful that I didnt try to clock him. I feel greatful that I allowed the moments and hours to pass just loving havin him in my arms. If I had not taken Kallis advice and THROWN OUT THE CLOCK- I would have wasted so many beautiful moments. And now on the advice of Crystal M. I am learning to throw out the expectations- to embrace his FLOW. To embrace and trust this soul that chose Me to be his Mommy.
While each new thing he learns helps him grow more away from ME and into his own. The more way he get to be buddies and I get to learn about him as a being just as he is discovering me as a being.
ahhh.. So much love and saddness all in one moment.
he takes my breath away EVERY DAY!
1 comment:
i love you.
seriously, you're such an inspiration to me! what a wonderful mother... and it shows in E. he's such a beautiful and fun looking boy. i really hope i'll get to meet him one day.
and on letting go... my mother-in-law always says we need to give them strong roots and then let them fly.
it's a little sad but mostly wonderful and very true.
Post a Comment