Attached to Magic

I am Mommy to a Magical Being I waited a long time to meet. My E keeps me on my toes and is constantly reminding me how to be even more- stretching and growing as a human, mother, womyn.


I have many sorts of Philosophies; most all of them are rooted in Attachment Parenting. We are exploring many avenues of learning and growing. I am blessed!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SEVEN months old!!

Almost sitting up (late April)

Playin w/Kaya





Visiting Grandpa




ACK! and what a beautiful last 8 weeks! MOBILE little monkey! He is so tiny he is like a mini-boy!!

We traveled to Grandpas in Tx.. It was a Loooooong Trip! Looong! I think e is permanintly scarred having to stay in his car seat so long! (eek)

He got to meet his Auntie Abbby and Cousin Ruth. Aunt Abby taught him to wrinkle his nose and Ruth taught him to wave.. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Our living room floor is obstacle course of couch pillows to cushion the edges of the furniture when E topples over and toys of all sorts.

He is pulling up a ton. He think he needs to stand- heck if he can get 4 inches off the floor w/crawling then why not another 10 inches- right?

We have an upturned laundry basket he uses to stand up and bang toys.

He loves Kaya and since she is starving for touch she Loves for E to pull her hair! silly dog!! I can just in vision in a small bit of time that he throws the ball for her and they'll be fast BFFs!

No comments: